Thursday, December 18, 2008

7 Days 'Til Christmas!


This was another one of my favorite ornaments. It's a little girl made out of an acorn, or some other nut. I always thought of her as an angel, but she doesn't have any wings, so I guess it's just a little girl.

I'm super perversely excited for the snowstorm coming tonight/tomorrow early morning. It helps that I don't have to go anywhere. The weathermen keep saying that there may be thundersnow...aka thunder when it snows. I keep thinking I hear thunder, but then realize that it's my neighbor and his movie/video game/other annoying loud noise. Anyway, I've heard possible totals anywhere from 5-14 inches. Quite the range. 7-11 seems to be the general consensus. 7-11. Hehe.

1 Comments:

At 12/18/2008 10:09 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I nervous since it's our concert day...and Liz is coming (or at least planning to). Liz...I'll call you tomorrow to hear what you're thinking. I'm guessing the roads will be bad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home