Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sarah, Sarah...
Storms are brewing in your eyes

Since Sarah so much loves to be the center of attention, I will dedicate posts to her this week. The name Sarah means "Princess." Which is fitting, since she acts like one much of the time. I was going to write that verse that's about your name (from that mug you have), but I can't remember it. Oh well.

Did you know that Sarah likes cake?
Did you know that Sarah likes brownie batter?
Did you know that Sarah likes Cookies?
Did you know that Sarah is a lush?

Did you know that Sarah collects trash?

5 Comments:

At 11/21/2006 6:29 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Oh, man. Now that's a good post. Keep it coming!

 
At 11/21/2006 6:38 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

hahaha. i forgot about the collecting of the trash. don't forget dishes!

 
At 11/21/2006 8:25 PM, Blogger Candy said...

This is an awesome post...and it brings back such memories. I'm glad that I got to be included for eating those stale Chips Ahoy on the couch with Sarah that night.

 
At 11/21/2006 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, do me! do me!
Wait, that doesn't sound right...

 
At 11/21/2006 11:09 PM, Blogger Emily said...

hold on to your horses, guys...i'm not done with sarah yet! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home