Monday, July 20, 2009

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!

So, this past weekend my siblings and I threw our parents an Annibirthary Party. This year they both turn 60 (Dad on July 16, Mom on Nov. 30) and it's their 40th Wedding Anniversary (Sept. 6). About 60 family/friends were invited. We had a lot of food. We had a lot of decorations. It went well, thankfully. But I was so consumed with doing stuff for that that I still haven't gotten around to thinking about what I'll need for Guatemala. And I leave on Friday morning! Ahh!

I am oh so tired.

And seriously, Honduras--why do you have to be all, "Hey, let's have a coup!" right when I was planning on visiting Copan? If I have to miss going there b/c you're all riot-y and/or border-close-y, I'm not gonna be happy. :( Think about me once in a while, wouldja? ;)

Here is the video of my parents' life/lives that I made and showed at their party:

2 Comments:

At 7/20/2009 8:18 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

What a great video. It's such a perfect reflection of their union, I feel as if I've already seen the video...about ten times.

Glad you're back. I know how you feel about being busy and tired. I'm stressing about moving, painting, teaching, packing...crazy!!!!

 
At 12/30/2009 10:17 PM, Blogger susan said...

Hi - Just another blogger (aynround.blogspot.com)telling you that this is such a wonderful video. What a beautiful family - you can feel the love!!
Happy New Year- Susan in Dexter, NY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home