Saturday, June 20, 2009

Speidi. WTF.

Until today, I've successfully avoided anything about Speidi aside from the occasional photo where I always say, "Who are these people?" I'd never heard them speak a word. I wish I could still say that. I just watched an online video about Al Roker interviewing them, their time on that show I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here, and then a video where they respond to Al's "treatment" of them on the Today Show. Words cannot express how much I can't stand them. OMG. I hope to go back to completely ignoring them from here on out. But it might be hard, because they're like a goddamn trainwreck.

4 Comments:

At 6/21/2009 4:43 PM, Anonymous joleen said...

who are you talking about?

 
At 6/21/2009 6:07 PM, Blogger Emily said...

You don't really want me to tell you, trust me. BUT...

Spencer and Heidi = Speidi.

I don't remember their last name. They are people who are famous for being famous. I think they originally became famous on a "reality show" called The Hills...about rich people who live in CA. Blah.

 
At 6/21/2009 8:15 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Heidi and Spencer Pratt. Heidi was the roommate of the "star" of The Hills, Lauren Conrad.

 
At 6/21/2009 8:18 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Their last name suits them very well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home