Monday, April 20, 2009

Mundane Photos From Inside My Apt

Hey, everyone! Let's take a look inside my fridge! Well, if you want condiments or almost-expired milk, you're in luck! And let it be known that the drawers are completely empty, as well. You may wonder why I have two opened containers of ketchup and miracle whip. Answer: I don't know. And you can't see them, but there are a few bottles of beer in the back right corner on the top shelf. They've been there since the last time my Dad visited last September. Does beer get better with age? :D

Time to wash the mugs! I like mugs. They make me happy.

So, Miss USA, the trashy beauty pageant (are any of them not trashy?) was on last night. Apparently, Miss California is a douche. She was the front-runner until the question round, when she was asked (by Perez Hilton) if she thought states should allow gay marriage. Somewhere in between non-sensicle talk, she basically said, "No, I was raised to believe that marriage should be between a man and a woman." She ended up losing to Miss North Carolina (who didn't think that taxpayers should be bailing everyone out). Miss California later said she lost for standing up for what she believed in and giving an honest answer. I completely agree. And she lost because her honest answer showed that she's a bigot. I hope the judges wouldn't honor bigotry. I really want to find the transcript of her answer now, because it really sounded idiotic...(as if that's surprising)

Ok, here's the video: Miss California

Opposite marriage?? Hahaha!

It's supposed to snow tonight/tomorrow morning. But then the high is 81 on Friday.

I need to go do homework now.

3 Comments:

At 4/21/2009 9:38 AM, Blogger Candy said...

Nice post! I strangely enjoyed this. I remember seeing a bunch of posts on blogs a while back by some foodies who took pictures of the inside of their refrigerators. Theirs were crammed full of stuff. I don't know how they actually got around to eating all of it. I'd guess they throw a lot out. Yours is more minimalist. I don't know if I see anything that people actually eat in there. There are liquids and condiments, but what do you have for actual meals?

 
At 4/21/2009 10:39 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Canned soup and frozen food. :)

There is a container of cream cheese, a container of homemade hummus, and a container of green chilies in there.

It looks better now that I went grocery shopping. But still fairly minimalist.

 
At 4/25/2009 9:29 PM, Blogger Auntie said...

I want to consolidate your ketchups!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home