Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Oh, Blessed Rain!

It was raining today!!!! Which means it wasn't cold enough to snow!!!!

The high tomorrow is 59!!!! w00t!!!! (Too bad I will be cooped up inside ALL DAY)

The high on Wednesday is back down to 39. At least it's above freezing...

Joleen is having a blast in Enzed. Beotch. Bungy jumping and other cool stuff, like tenting where Sam and Frodo got captured by Faramir and where they saw the oliphants. Man.

BUT...

I bought plane tickets to Guatemala for this summer, where I will visit Brighton and go to Tikal and do other cool stuff. Yay!

3 Comments:

At 2/11/2009 12:11 PM, Blogger Candy said...

I didn't even know Brighton was back in Guatemala. Isn't she in school again?

 
At 2/11/2009 11:30 PM, Blogger Emily said...

She is in St. Louis now and is in school again. But she will visit Guatemala this summer for some period of time.

 
At 2/12/2009 8:45 AM, Blogger Candy said...

Ah, I see. Well, I hope you girls have a good time!

We need to plan some sort of roommate reunion and all meet up and go on vacation together. That would be cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home