Sunday, June 07, 2009

More Fun With Photoshop!
Warning: Image Heavy!

It was Riley's 4th birthday on June 4th (her golden birthday). I made her a book for her birthday. The story/writing is pretty lame, but I was quite proud of the "illustrations" I made. I use the term illustration loosely, since I didn't actually draw anything...I just Photoshopped pictures. But, in case you want to spend a few minutes reading a children's book, here it is--provided here, exclusively for you, dear readers (well, aside from the hard copy I sent to Riley). (Perhaps it should be explained that the pink giraffe is her favorite toy...and she named him Key)

2 Comments:

At 6/07/2009 10:44 AM, Anonymous sunny said...

COOOOOL!!!! My birth day is on the 25th. Can you make a of me with the Backstreet Boys featuring Mr. T and Hannah Montana?

-

 
At 6/08/2009 8:36 AM, Blogger Candy said...

This was awesome. You're such a good auntie! Jameson just had his golden birthday, too (he turned 6 on June 6th). My gift to him was not as personalized, and I had to miss his surprise party. :P

 

Post a Comment

<< Home