Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sarah-Sota Special
I'm writing about SARAH in minneSOTA...and Sarasota is a place...get it???

As we all know, Sarah definitely has her "special" moments. Luckily for us all, some of these moments have been captured on film (or memory cards, be as they may). I have included some of them here so we can all marvel at the "special-ness" of our dear friend, Sarah.


Sometimes she just doesn't understand what appropriate dress is. I told her it was a bit much, but she insisted upon wearing it.
Sometimes Sarah gets a little too excited.

Sarah wearing her protective hood...big bridges can be dangerous!

Hey, man. Accidents happen.

Sarah told me that when she grows up she wants to be an astronaut or an olde tyme deep-sea diver. While in the library one day, she decided to practice after seeing a "helmet" just laying around. I didn't have the heart to tell her it was only a stool.

I'm a bit downtrod as I recall 2 other pictures that capture her "special-ness" quite well, but I can't seem to find them on my computer. It could be that for whatever reason I haven't scanned them yet. I'll have to find them and do so, however, as they are classic "Special Sarah" pictures. You may recall them: One is of her laying on the floor in our dorm room with pants and a shirt draped across her body. The other is her standing in our dorm room wearing the detatched hood of a coat. Classic. Simply classic. Oh, Sarah. I salute you.

2 Comments:

At 11/24/2006 6:50 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I don't know if it's just me being paranoid, but I'm starting to feel, a bit, well, "made fun of."

Oh, and it was a deep-sea diver that I had always wanted to be. Who knows, maybe I could still do it. I've always loved swimming. You should see my butterfly stroke.

 
At 11/25/2006 12:25 AM, Blogger Emily said...

sarah, these posts are coming from the bottom of my heart! i would NEVER make fun of you! I heart Sarah!!! <3

 

Post a Comment

<< Home