Friday, September 19, 2008

Hi! I'm so against the "Bridge to Nowhere" that I'm going to hold up a shirt with the words (and zip code), "Nowhere, Alaska 99901" on it! 99901 is the zip code of the area that is where the bridge was to be built - Ketchikan. Apparently, the shirt was designed by a Ketchikan artist. Remind me not to buy any of her work. Someone should tell her that that font is ugly as sin.

When Charles "Chawlie" Gibson brought this up in his interview with her, she replied with, "I was wearing a t-shirt with the zip code of the community that was asking for that bridge. Not all the people in that community even were asking for a $400 million or $300 million bridge."

OH. I get it. You were holding it up to support all the people living in Ketchikan who didn't want the bridge. I see...

Did I mention that that shirt was designed by an artist and not a 5th grader using Microsoft Word?

2 Comments:

At 9/20/2008 11:09 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

At least they didn't use Copperplate Gothic.

 
At 9/21/2008 10:01 AM, Blogger Emily said...

Or Mistral.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home