Saturday, October 11, 2008

I May Hate McCain/Palin
But at least I'm not a complete nut-job like some people, and I realize that the US won't plummet into a moral cesspool straight to hell if they win (for the most part)

Here's some video of the Minnesota town hall meeting thing I referenced just previously:

Watch the video

A small transcript:

Older Woman: "I have read about him. He's an Arab".


McCain: "No, ma'am. No, ma'am. He's a decent, family man, a citizen that I just happen to have disagreements with on fundamental issues and that's what this campaign is all about."


While he is "defending" Obama, the implication McCain is making there is that Arabs aren't decent family men. Huh.

Both people asking questions in that clip must be certified morons. I'm afraid to bring a child into this world when people like them exist en masse. Which means it's a good thing I never intend to have kids. I don't think stupid people will ever go away.

In other news:

::laughs uncontrollably:: Seriously. Is this really necessary?? ::dies of laughter::

2 Comments:

At 10/11/2008 8:25 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I don't get it, is it just that they had 47 people commenting on the stocks?

I was PISSED today because they didn't air my favorite radio show. Instead they put on some crap financial special report. I was having a shitty day and then they cancel my stupid show. Assholes.

 
At 10/11/2008 8:32 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Yes, it's just that they felt it necessary to have ten talking heads up on the screen at once. TEN!!!! WHY??? It's not like they can all talk at once. I mean, two I completely get. Three I can handle. Four is getting a bit extreme, but tolerable. TEN?????

 

Post a Comment

<< Home