Monday, October 13, 2008

Mmmm...
Pizza...

Remember pizza from Ed's? That shit was good.

I heard a Chris & Johnny (Storyhill) song on the radio today(!). That was weird.

I had my 6 month review at work. And I got a raise. I used to get paid $9/hr, now I get paid $9.25/hr. Which means I'll make an extra 50 cents/wk pre-taxes. I find that almost insulting. I mean, a 2.5 percent raise when you're making 50 grand a year isn't bad. But when it equals a friggin' quarter in an extremely part time job? What's the point, really?

2 Comments:

At 10/14/2008 6:24 PM, Blogger Candy said...

Ed's? Like the dorm cafeteria Ed's?

I went to Ian's while I was in Madison on Monday. They have an October special- every Friday they have General Tso's Chicken pizza. That sounded to me like a special that would have appealed to Dan and Jake. Jake still reminisces about A8 China.

 
At 10/17/2008 12:29 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

OHHHH thanks for saying the cafeteria, Candy. Holy shit! I had completely forgotten about that! We used to get that all the time!!!! Emily, you have just brought up something I haven't thought about in probably 5 years.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home