Thursday, December 04, 2008

Man. I just made the mistake of checking the weather before heading out to catch the bus. It's 12 degrees, feels like 4. 4!! Ugh. I suppose I should just be happy it's not below zero, eh?

And I couldn't sleep last night due to excessive coughing. So I'm really tired.

What else can I complain about? I'll get back to you on that one...

But to make this post less boring (to some of you), here's an interesting tidbit I recently learned about: During Stalin's reign, after he killed people who pissed him off, he'd try to erase them from history, including editing them out of photos. So here's an early example of Photoshopping:

4 Comments:

At 12/04/2008 5:53 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

How did they do that??

My interesting fact that I just learned is that serotonin is synthesized by tryptophan. I also learned that the tryptophan turkey sleepiness thing is a myth.

 
At 12/04/2008 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found out that AC/DC are Australian.

 
At 12/05/2008 1:08 AM, Blogger Emily said...

I don't know how they did it. Probably magic.

 
At 12/05/2008 8:18 AM, Blogger Candy said...

I want to know how they did that, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home