Sunday, November 16, 2008

I Hate You
And I want you to die

I'm trying to write my book review (I hate this assignment more than life itself). It's a sucky task by itself and I'm already having a hard time concentrating enough to get things done, but now it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to do anything. My neighbor is playing something really really loudly. I have no idea what it is, but it's the most annoying thing on the planet. Seriously, I don't know what it is. If it's music. it's the most annoying music known to man. My best guess is that it's background music for a videogame. It's driving me completely mad, and is seriously preventing me from doing any work. The only things I can concentrate on are THOSE SOUNDS. WHY ARE PEOPLE SO NOISY SO LATE AT NIGHT??? I HATE YOU, NEIGHBOR.

OMFG, it just got louder. Pretty sure it's a video game, as I'm now hearing weird sound effects.

I guess I'm done working on this for the night. Maybe I can get myself to something else I don't hate so much...and doesn't require 340% of my concentration.

2 Comments:

At 11/16/2008 10:17 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

My across the hall neighbors just got a dog that howls when they're gone. It makes me want to kill myself.

Today I was telling my sister things that inspire rage in me. One was those stupid fucking hats that guys wear and pull up so they stick up above their heads. Another is "Saved by Zero". Another is this dog.

 
At 11/16/2008 11:55 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Nooo!!!! I now have that "Saved by Zero" song in my head!!! Seriously, though. Even though I can sing that, I have NO idea what product it is. What is it a commercial for??

Yeah, those hats are dumb. Or how they wear them anyway. Remember Bizarro T-Rex at the Badger-Gopher game at the Metrodome? I'm pretty sure he wore his stupid hat in that stupid manner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home