Saturday, December 16, 2006

Okay, enough with Sarah. She's had enough of the limelight.

Well, what to say...

Last weekend I got together with my ex-roomies (aside from Candy and Laura who are kind of my ex-ex-roomies...but then again that implies they are currently my roomies...double negative and all...but you all know what I'm talking about). Anyway, it was a Christmas get together where we all exchanged gifts...aside from Sarah who had nothing to give anyone. Geez, Sarah. Nice friend. :D Just kidding, you know we all love you. Have you watched your Yanni dvd yet??

We went out to eat a lot. And went shopping on State Street. We also went iceskating at the SERF. Is iceskating one or two words? Or is it hyphenated? Ok, it's either two words or hyphenated. So, we went ice-skating on Saturday. I probably hadn't ice-skated in at least 10 years. I thought I'd make a fool of myself, but I was pleasantly surprised with my ability. I wasn't tearing up the rink, mind you, but I never fell. And could get going faster than 2 mph. I just had to pretend that I was rollerblading. HOLY CRAP! [Sorry, an aside here--I'm watching the Badger-Pitt game right now and I just saw an awesome alley-oop dunk by Tucker. Seriously awesome. End aside.] My feet killed in the skates, though. I felt like cutting my feet off after a few turns around the rink. Made me feel a bit like a pansy, but what can you do? In my defense, no one was comfortable in their skates, except from Sarah. Seriously, I polled everyone at the rink.



We went out one night to a few bars. Got a little tipsy. Hung out with Liz at one because we refused to dance. I hate dancing. Nothing makes me feel like a bigger idiot than dancing. Sorry I have no pictures of you, Liz. :( You're too camera-shy!



Everyone cheer for the Badgers! They're up 47-37 at the half! Alando's a monster on the court!!!

8 Comments:

At 12/16/2006 5:34 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I love the random Badger interjections. They deserve it, though. Thanks for the blog update. What? No funny pic of me with my tongue out??

 
At 12/16/2006 6:27 PM, Blogger Emily said...

brighton took that picture, not me! she has some good ones, i think. but since she has the slowest internet connection on the planet (aside from MAYBE some people in an ethiopian village), who knows when we'll get to see them?

 
At 12/16/2006 7:52 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

oh yeah.

 
At 12/17/2006 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys go out to bars and drink wine? Lame.

 
At 12/17/2006 9:38 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

I don't know who you are, "Joleen," but leave us alone. I mean, what did we ever do to you?

**You know I love you!!**
XOXO

 
At 12/18/2006 3:39 PM, Blogger Candy said...

That basketball game was f&*#^ing awesome! Jake and I watched it at our apartment.

I got your Xmas card in the mail a couple of days ago. Thanks!

 
At 12/20/2006 9:16 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

"sarah has had enough of the limelight" - yet she is in 90% of these pictures too!

ARE WE STARTING TO FIND SOMETHING OUT ABOUT HER?

 
At 12/20/2006 1:44 PM, Blogger Emily said...

hey, joleen-
i'm not drinking wine, tardo. plus, that's a cigar bar, or some shit like that. you're supposed to be hoity-toity.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home