Tuesday, December 26, 2006

I'll write a bigger post later about both a)my Christmas and b)my upcoming cruise, but right now I just want to say that

I am the most pathetic cell phone owner EVER.

Seriously.

I just got my last month's statement/bill and guess how many of my minutes I used last month including voicemail? Now, with my plan I get 600 anytime minutes. Ok, have you all hazarded a guess? I used NINE minutes. 9. How sad is that?? And I thought it was pathetic last month when I used 28. Jeepers.

I'm both proud and saddened by this. Proud because I like being someone who is not attached to their phone. Saddened because I apparently don't have anyone with whom to talk. I mean, it's not like my friends all live near me. Granted, I have a landline, but I'd be deceiving you all if I claimed I spoke a lot on that phone line as well.

So yeah. I don't talk on the phone.

1 Comments:

At 12/26/2006 11:49 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

Do you even get good reception in your house with your cell phone?? What number would you like me to call when I talk to you?? I'm not a phone talker either, so don't worry, baby. Everything will turn out alright.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home