Saturday, October 25, 2008

Video Round-up

Palin's close-up on the cover of Newsweek: In case you missed this "story," the issue is that Palin had a close-up on Newsweek and it was untouched. Therefore, it showed wrinkles and some facial hair. Here's a clip on Fox News where they discuss this. There are so many things that disgust me about the conversation they have. Anyway, if you want to watch it, here it is:



Then there's Michele Bachmann, a (batshit crazy) conservative representative from MN who's up for re-election. Then she went on Hardball and made a total ass of herself by promoting a resurgence of McCarthyism. Huge fallout from this...her opponent (Elwyn Tinklenberg...unfortunate name) received a million dollars in donations in like 3 days after this aired. Hahaha!!! I mean, can anyone claim in all seriousness that Obama is anti-America?? Really? I accept disagreeing with his policies and thinking that the policies will be bad for America, but to actually believe that Obama himself is anti-America?? Come on. Here Bachmann is, touting her crazy:



Palin was on SNL the other week. On Weekend Update they did a rap. It was supposed to be rapped by Palin, but she decided it'd be bad for her campaign (all part of the skit), so a very preggers Amy Poehler stepped up and rapped it for her. It is seriously hilarious. I luvs.



Ok, I that's it for now. I must get back to my school work that I'm procrastinating on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home