Wednesday, December 10, 2008

15 Days 'Til Christmas!

We used to have two nutcracker ornaments--the one pictured above, and another one dressed in blue. Joleen and I used to fight over who put which one up...we both liked the red guy best. 90%+ of the time, I'm sure Joleen won. But somehow I've ended up with the ornament, so while she may have won the individual battles, I won the war! Ha! Take that! We also used to fight over this awesome nativity scene ornament, which Joleen also always won. Bu tI think she ended up keeping that ornament. Drat.

I went to the mall today. I went in Steve and Barry's because they were going out of business and had big sales. I was really disturbed while in there, however, because I could never tell if I was in the girls' or women's area. And really, shouldn't this be obvious? Well, it wasn't. Sarah Jessica Parker's clothing line (which is in Steve and Barry's) got all kinds of raves for having clothing up to size twenty-something, but when your size twenty-something is akin to a normal size 12, then you kind of need sizes that big. Seriously, the small sized tee-shirts look like they're made for emaciated 4 year olds. Needless to say, I left without making a purchase.

2 Comments:

At 12/10/2008 4:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think i also have a red nutcracker, but his feet are glued on backwards or something. You can take that nativity ornament, seeing as I'm not there to threaten you this time.

 
At 12/11/2008 8:36 AM, Blogger Candy said...

My sister and I used to fight about putting up these stick horse ornaments. We could never agree on whose horse was brown and whose was grey. I think we both wanted the brown one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home