Friday, December 29, 2006

Ok, no time for much of a post as I'm leaving soon, but here is my next week for you (since I'm sure everyone wants to know what's going on with me week-to-week).

Tonight I'm leaving for the Twin Cities with my friend Erin and her family. Tomorrow morning we fly to San Juan, Puerto Rico (you were right, Brighton). On New Year's Eve we board a cruise ship through the Southern Caribbean! Sweet! It's a week long cruise and we go to Puerto Rico (obviously), St. Thomas, Dominica, Barbados, and Aruba. I'm really excited. But looking at the weather for the week at all those places, it looks like it's rainy the whole time. :( But at least it'll be in the 80s.

Speaking of warm and rainy weather, what's up with our weather?? It's freaking me out. It is NOT supposed to rain in December! I don't think it's snowed yet in December, but it has rained many times. Weird. I don't like it. Global warming. :(

Well, I have to go now.

1 Comments:

At 1/02/2007 5:25 PM, Blogger Candy said...

Hope you have an awesome time on your trip!

Global warming is freaking me out here, too. The cherry blossoms have already started blooming. It's January...everything's supposed to be dead in January.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home