Wednesday, September 05, 2007

B-O-R-I-N-G

I went to my cabin. Now I'm back. I don't have any pictures or stories as it was quite boring. Relaxing, but boring. It was kinda cold, like lower 60s and windy. I hear it was blazin' hot down in southern MN. Not so in northern MN. I didn't go swimming and barely used the jet ski.

Although once when I was out on the jet ski I saw a bald eagle soaring overhead (they really do soar as opposed to fly...not sure I've ever seen them actually flap their wings). I followed it around the lake a bit. It almost made me proud to be an American. *gag vomit*

So there's a story for you. I feel like there was something else I wanted to note, but I can't recall what that would have been. Huh. My mom backed into a tree with our car. That was a good time.

Yep.

That's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home