Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Hilton Goes Green
This girl is seriously dumb as rocks

This news just in regarding Paris Hilton:

Hilton, wearing a black glittering dress and a golden chain and cross around her neck, also told reporters that she is making an effort to personally contribute to protecting the environment.

"I changed all the light bulbs to energy safe light bulbs and I'm buying a hybrid car right now," Hilton said, adding she also turned off the lights at home, didn't leave the TV on or the water running when she left the home.

"Little things that people can do every day to make a huge difference."

Oh. My. God. This is just hilarious to me. I mean, I'm all about doing "little things" every day to "make a difference," but I don't think I'd ever brag about how environmentally conscious I was if the only things I were doing were using energy efficient light bulbs and turning off lights, the TV, and water when I leave the house. Seriously, who leaves the water on when they leave the house?? Did she used to do this?

At least she bought a hybrid. Not because it's the trendy thing to do, or anything.

2 Comments:

At 12/12/2007 3:55 PM, Blogger Candy said...

Ha...yeah, wow, I'm glad to have Paris as a role model...I was always leaving the tv on during the day and letting the bathtub water run for hours while I was away...

I read in the paper this morning that now that the NASA climate scientists have seen the rate that ice has melted in the Arctic during 2007, they project that it could be ice-free by 2012. The previous projection was 2040. Holy hell.

 
At 12/12/2007 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey now, it's not very nice to make fun of the mentally challenged.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home