Thursday, May 22, 2008

I'm Ticked!!!

I think I'm going to go to the vet and pick up some Frontline to wipe all over my body. Seriously, I've determined that I'm a magnet for ticks. I went on a walk with Sarah tonight in a residential neighborhood...on sidewalks...then returned home and investigated the little tickly feeling on my calf near my knee. Oh, looky-here. A tick. EWWW. At least it was crawling around and not sucking my blood. It grossed me out that I was wearing pants and the little bugger still managed to get all the way to my knee. Ugh. It was a small one. Not small enough to be a deer tick, thankfully. I'd rather not get Lyme disease, thank you very much.

Yay for David Cook beating David Archuleta on AI. So You Think You Can Dance starts tomorrow. Yay! Too bad I'm working during it and my VCR is broken. I guess I'll just have to download it...I think the season finale of Lost is tomorrow, too. Hmmm, what time is that on, again? 8 or 9? I hope 9. Then I can watch it without having to download it.

So, do you think my mom and I have the same mouth? She's 23 in her picture and I'm 26 in mine, fyi:

I swear I feel ticks crawling all over me.

7 Comments:

At 5/22/2008 5:03 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

When was that pic of you taken? I swear you look 18. You are like twins, but not.

 
At 5/22/2008 5:16 PM, Blogger Emily said...

It was when I was in Korea. During the Disease Party, which is why I'm wearing a name tag that says, "Jaundice."

 
At 5/22/2008 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's weird, I don't think you and mom really look alike, but sometimes in some pictures you do.

 
At 5/22/2008 10:39 PM, Blogger Sarah said...

wouldn't that make you 24??

 
At 5/22/2008 10:56 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Hahahahaha!!!

You're right. My problem is that when I was in Korea, I was 26 in Korean years. So when my students asked me how old I was, I said 26.

So when I think about being in Korea, I think of myself as being 26. Hehe. But yeah. I was 24. Oops. :)

 
At 5/29/2008 6:41 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

what the fuck? 26 in korean years?

 
At 6/13/2008 11:54 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

btw you can get frontline at petco. OTC!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home