Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Jesus. Fucking. Christ.
And I thought he couldn't get any dumber...

Really. I really really really can't stand our President. Seriously, he has to be the biggest douche bag ever. He's apparently given up golf. For our Troops. He recently said in an interview:

"I don't want some mom whose son may have recently died to see the commander in chief playing golf... I feel I owe it to the families to be in solidarity as best as I can with them. And I think playing golf during a war just sends the wrong signal."

WTF. I don't even know what to say about this. It's so completely asinine, I'm at a loss for words.

On a different note, this season of Survivor had to be the best yet. Seriously, it was awesome. Especially the last 5 weeks or so. And I did not see the eventual result coming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home