Thursday, March 13, 2008

Check Out My Mad Skillz!
I can make videos!

I learned how to make videos using...well, videos. In this case, home videos. A while ago my mom had burned all of our home videos onto DVDs. They were thematic. One included all of our Easter footage. Being as it's almost Easter, I decided to take this footage and make a "music video", if you will. Which actually makes watching the home videos much better, because up until 1993 or so, we had a really old video camera with no sound and crap quality. So at least now there's music to it (although still crap quality). Anyway, for those of you interested in watching, I am embedding it in this here blog. It runs just under 5 minutes, with the musical stylings of Simon and Garfunkle (Feelin' Groovy) and The Beatles (Here Comes the Sun). Enjoy!

7 Comments:

At 3/13/2008 9:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha! Remember "I'm a 25 year old man looking for an Easter basket"
Shannon should make him look for an Easter basket at their house.

 
At 3/14/2008 6:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

See, I was nice to you sometimes.
I love how immediately after dropping you on your face, Brian proceeds to pick his butt.

 
At 3/15/2008 6:39 AM, Blogger Candy said...

Thomas Jefferson is the man! Have you ever been to Monticello?

JFK once had a bunch of Nobel Prize winners over for dinner at the White House and he said, "I think this is the most extraordinary collection of talent and of human knowledge that has ever been gathered together at the White House — with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson dined alone." Hell yes, TJ was the man...

I want to have his vegetable gardens.

Now I'm off to start my "I *heart* Thomas Jefferson" blog...

*Sigh* Oh TJ...

 
At 3/15/2008 8:24 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

In one scene, Joleen looks like one of those creepy ghosts that walks all stilted. Funny video.

 
At 3/16/2008 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just can't admire Thomas Jefferson as I consider him one of the hugest hyprocrites of all time. He was a real backstabbing bastard in his private life. And not just about the slave thing either, although that is the biggie.

 
At 3/16/2008 9:29 AM, Blogger Candy said...

Oh no, don't burst my TJ bubble...

Shit, I was all like, he wanted to separate church and state and had a cool wine elevator thing in his house and started a university and was you know, all studious and whatnot...

I was so hoping to have a politician to like that wasn't a hypocrite...

So, who did he stab in the back?

 
At 3/17/2008 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A lot of people, but I particularly remember a big thing between him and John Adams. He would tell Adams like good stuff to his face and turn around and say the opposite to other people and it caused them to not speak for like 20 years. He was just really sneaky like that. But I guess that's the way politics goes...And the fact that he didn't free his own mistress and children until after his death is pretty effed up.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home