Monday, February 25, 2008

Oprah v. Tina?
Which celebrity should I listen to???

I didn't watch SNL this weekend, but I heard about Tina Fey's Weekend Update. I watched it. It was funny. If you want to watch it, go here: Tina Fey

I had my first day of training at Sylvan today. It involved me reading stuff on the computer and taking tests. I go in again on Wednesday for a video, more computer stuff, and more tests! Fun!!!

I saw There Will Be Blood with Sarah. It was a'ight. I still want to see Atonement and I guess I should see Juno since everyone seems to love it.

We celebrated Sarah's (26th) bday on Friday. Dinner, chocolate, then dancing at a bar (The Cardinal?). Fun times, even though I detest dancing with a vengeance.

Yep. Nothing else to say, really.

2 Comments:

At 2/26/2008 1:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a serious girl crush on Tina Fey. Therefore, I am listening to her.

 
At 2/26/2008 9:32 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I don't think Juno sounds good and I am going to avoid watching it forever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home