Thursday, January 10, 2008

Looky At What I Found!!!

So, I mentioned my 7th grade school picture a bit ago. I decided to look for it, so I went over to my photo boxes and thought to myself, "Oh great. This is going to take forever to find." I opened up the first box and what was laying right on top?? You guessed it! My 7th grade photo! It was like my past self knew that my future self would be looking for it. I'm so helpful that way.

Without further ado:


Seriously. What's with my smile? I know I'm smiling without showing my teeth because I have braces...but what's with the crookedness? Huh. Nice shirt, too, eh? :) So Laura, now you know what I was trying to recreate while making my mii.

I keep wanting to prepare food items that require milk. Which shouldn't be a problem because I have milk in my refrigerator. But which IS a problem because said milk has gone sour. Ew.

This is not a good week to be a substitute teacher. Not many (or any) jobs to be had.

What's with the weather? First, it was mega-foggy for like a week. Last Sunday, this fog caused 2 major accidents on I-90 right around the beltline entrance. Over 100 cars were involved, a couple people died, and 4 hospitals were involved with taking in victims. I think most were fairly minor injuries, but still. This stretch of I-90 was closed until Monday morning.

Then it was raining for 2 days. Seriously, rain in January?? In Wisconsin??? It was 50 friggin' degrees the other day! Unnatural. Then, on Monday (I think it was Monday...maybe it was Tuesday) there were tornado touchdowns in SE Wisconsin (Kenosha County). Wha???? If rain is weird in January, tornadoes are even weirder! Huh. It finally got a bit sunny yesterday and today. Good. Winter is depressing enough without the weather making it as drab as humanly possible (if one were to personify weather...such as in the form of Mother Nature).

2 Comments:

At 1/10/2008 10:12 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

Good memories. There is no way I will ever post my 7th grade picture. Go ahead, take a look. Did you laugh? It was foggy this weekend here. Crazy about the accident - there was a bad one in Florida yesterday/today.

 
At 1/27/2008 3:14 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

By the way, no link to my blog? Harsh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home