Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Hey, Victoria--I've Got a Secret For You
Quit giving away your merchandise

Apparently, Victoria's Secret thinks I'm in dire need of new underwear. I've received two coupons for a free pair of "cotton VS panties" in as many weeks. Sweet. I feel the need to take all I can from Victoria's Secret ever since I apparently paid one of my bills late even though I SWEAR they never sent me the bill in the first place. I had to pay a $15 late fee for a $15 bill. What a friggin' crock. Seeing as each pair of "panties" retails for $7.50, I think I'm now actually up a good $15-$22.50 on them. Suckas. I refuse to buy anything when I go in there. I walk in, head directly to the display containing the proper panties on my coupon, grab a pair in one of the included colors (nude, ivory, whisper pink, etc) and make a beeline for the register. I then spend the next 5 minutes convincing the cashier that no, I do not need a new bra. Then I leave with my free pair of panties all wrapped up in pink and white tissue paper and bagged in a nice pink and white striped bag. The Victoria's Secret at West Towne Mall has a dude working there. It's interesting. I wonder if he does bra fittings. He kind of reminds me of an older Danny Noriega (from the current season of American Idol).

I went to the Badger-Michigan St. basketball game with Sarah last Thursday. We won. Yay! Kirk Penney's dad was sitting directly behind us. How exciting!

Sarah told me the other day, "I read your blog last night. It was really boring." Who says that??? Geez. I guess it was because I'd already told her everything. Well, sor-ry! Even though I did talk about some stuff that I hadn't already discussed with her. Like the news articles. Sarah thinks the news is boring, I guess. I guess I need to try to be more entertaining from now on. To appease Sarah.

2 Comments:

At 3/05/2008 11:37 AM, Blogger Candy said...

Seriously, you need to start including some pictures of Britney or something on here...I'm not entertained enough!

I enjoy the science news stuff. But, that might just be me, though...

Are you all going to fill out NCAA brackets? Let's get in on one together on facebook or something.

Oh, and I found out that I probably am wearing the wrong size bra. I followed this wikihow online about finding your bra size. I measured myself and also had Jake check the measurements. According to that, I need to go down two inches in band size and up a cup size. Now I really want to go bra shopping and try on a different size bra.

 
At 3/06/2008 6:13 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

I refuse to go up a cup size even though I probably should, because that would mean I am a DD and that's over the top for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home