Thursday, May 29, 2008

Part III

And now, ladies and gentlemen, I'd like to bring to you "Dueling Ukuleles." Or a snippet of, anyway. Watching the whole 5 minutes of this is not necessary, so I've provided you with a 50 second clip. Not sure how we thought of this one--we were probably laughing about how 2 of 4 people in our apartment owned ukuleles (neither of which are playing them in this clip). and who doesn't love dueling banjos? I think our original intent was good v. evil, but it didn't really turn out that way. Whatev.

1 Comments:

At 5/29/2008 8:58 PM, Blogger Candy said...

YES!!!

When did all this video-making go on? I'm jealous.

I have some old VHS tapes of stuff I'd want converted to computer files...I don't know who has equipment for that, though.

Oh, BTW, I'm flying into WI July 3. I'll be spending the evening of that day at Summerfest. Do any of you kids have anything happening on the 4th or the 6th? Are you leaving to spend time with fam? I have a hometown wedding to go to in Ripon on the 5th, but otherwise I think I'm pretty free. Can I convince y'all (yep, I'm from the South now...)to do canoeing or something random?

My dog has fleas!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home