Sunday, June 08, 2008

Thunder! Lightning!
The way you love me is frightening!

I just saw The Craziest lightning strike ever. It had a surprisingly quiet clap of thunder after it.

Isn't it weird when you sit down to watch a show that you rarely watch and it happens to be one of the few you've already seen? That happens a surprisingly high number of times. Anyone else experience this? Tonight it happened with Cold Case, Brighton's favorite show (haha). But I have to say, I liked the music in this episode, including--"Love Will Tear Us Apart" by Joy Division and "Save a Prayer" by Duran Duran.

I have these whole grain organic spaghetti noodles. They're disgusting. No matter how you boil them, they taste like mush. And I thought you couldn't ruin spaghetti... On the plus side, my garlic bread was rockin'. And the tepid water I found on the table next to me from this morning was acceptable.

My houseplants like this humid weather. They're growing like mofos.

Holy another awesome lightning strike! This one was completely horizontal...with a nice, loud clap of thunder following soon after. I love thunderstorms. It's actually not raining at this moment, which is nice. I've already soaked through two towels I've placed on my floor to soak up the rain that splatters in my apartment with my door open. It's too hot to not have it open.

God, the fuckin' moth is back. Huh, he already left. That was a quick knock.

1 Comments:

At 6/10/2008 10:35 PM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

the barilla kind is good and so is dreamfields.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home