Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I'm Tired
And boring, apparently.

So I was informed by Sarah today that my previous post was boring. Ummm....sorry, I guess. Apparently Tom Kruse does not hold the same entertainment value for all peoples of the world. Onward.

So last week I went to Madison for a few days to look for apartments. I stayed with Sarah. She and Nikki were very nice hosts. Plus, I got to have dinner with Jason, Stephanie, and Owen one night and Phil and Penny another night. Gettin' to know her fam. And I got to dine and drink with Nikki and her boyfriend Lars. And Sarah was along for all of those, as well.

I was there on my bday, so I got a birthday lunch. And through a team effort, we got a free dessert (It was my birthday, Nikki asked the waiter about it, and Sarah...drove us there). It was a huge brownie with ice cream. Yum.

Uh, so I found an apartment that I'm 99% sure I'll be living in starting in Oct. It's a 1 bedroom loft. Lofts make me happy. Now I need to find a job. I'm 99% sure I'll just end up subbing. Ugh.

I had to drive to Madison and back today just to sign my lease. That sucked. Plus, I have all kinds of weird car things I need to do to register my car in WI...with shitty timing. Long story that's boring, so I won't explain it. I just hope I don't end up getting fined or something, let's just say that.

I'm going to a wedding this weekend...one of my best friends from middle and high school. I am attending it with Sarah and Liz. Then we're going to the Renaissance Festival on Sunday. Good times.

I don't have any pictures or anything to post. I'm afraid this may be another boring entry, Sarah. My apologies. Hey, what's going on with Stroppy Sheilas?? Bitch.

1 Comments:

At 9/20/2007 9:48 AM, Blogger Candy said...

I may end up subbing, too. I'm signed up for a sub orientation in Alexandria on October 19. If nothing else pans out before then, that's what it'll be...

We're diamonds in the rough, Emily. One day some employers will find us and wonder where we've been all along...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home